Thursday, April 8, 2010

16 Months



Dear Jax,

You are one amazing little man! You are a little sponge who is soaking in everything around you. It seems like every week you are adding a new word to your vocabulary. Yesterday you said "whee" and threw your hands up. It was so cute. I know that you will be talking in no time. I am really looking forward to hearing what you are thinking. Climbing is your new big thing. You want to be able to get up and down from the couch or chairs by yourself.
You clap and smile when you are happy. Which is often, but we never get tired of seeing it. I feel so much happiness when I see you and Issy playing. Sometimes it fills my heart and makes me want to cry. We have been so blessed.

Love,

Mommy


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin