Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Buddy!





Jax turned 3 today! Can you believe this? I still can't. When he woke up this morning and I saw how big and happy he was, I had to hold back tears. I love watching him grow, but at the same time I wish for just one long moment that I could slow the hands of time.

sigh.

For Jax's birthday we decided to spend the day at the Franklin Zoo in Boston. We just watched the movie Zookeeper with Kevin James, so we thought it would be exciting to check out the very zoo that the movie was filmed in. After the movie we went to Faneuil Hall to check out the enourmous Christmas tree at the plaza. While we were there, we also treated the kids to some ice cream.

When we got home, we sang happy birthday, and finally let Jax open his presents! Happy, Happy Birthday Buddy! Please don't grow up too fast. I love you so much!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin