Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last weeks of summer

There's not much new going on in the home front these days.     Right now, we're just wrapping up our summer by squeezing in as much fun as we can, before it's time for the new year.  School is starting after labor day this year, which means we still have a few weeks to get our house organized.  


Family Daily Nuggets:


  • This weekend we took care of Issy's eye exam- she still has 20/20 vision!
  • Bran will be attending the MotorGP races with his Dad in Indianapolis  this weekend.  The adventure has already began fro Ray, who is riding his Gold-wing as we speak,  all the way there from Idaho.  They are going to have a fantastic time!   
  • Jackson has become quite the little singer these days and he loves to sing OUT LOUD everywhere we go.     I tried to get him to sing quietly, but he put on a very nice performance at the library while we were checking out.  The "Five Little Duck went out one day, over the hills and back again" is his new favorite song.   
  • Me. Well, I am addicted to Pinterest.  I need to get my hands a a pallet (or a few) to get my crafting fix in.  I need a pallet,  like a junky needs a fix.   My problem is getting these imaginary pallets home in my prius....  You know what they say, when there is a will, there is a way.   
  • Our new favorite show is currently The Big Bang Theory.  We caught it on TV a few weeks ago, when nothing else was on.   We thought it was funny enough to download the first season.  Now, were hooked.  


I leave you with this pic...of Bran and his Dad, Ray.   This picture was taken during their motorcycle adventure to Alaska a few years ago.   Amazing!  






Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin