Family Daily Nuggets:
- This weekend we took care of Issy's eye exam- she still has 20/20 vision!
- Bran will be attending the MotorGP races with his Dad in Indianapolis this weekend. The adventure has already began fro Ray, who is riding his Gold-wing as we speak, all the way there from Idaho. They are going to have a fantastic time!
- Jackson has become quite the little singer these days and he loves to sing OUT LOUD everywhere we go. I tried to get him to sing quietly, but he put on a very nice performance at the library while we were checking out. The "Five Little Duck went out one day, over the hills and back again" is his new favorite song.
- Me. Well, I am addicted to Pinterest. I need to get my hands a a pallet (or a few) to get my crafting fix in. I need a pallet, like a junky needs a fix. My problem is getting these imaginary pallets home in my prius.... You know what they say, when there is a will, there is a way.
- Our new favorite show is currently The Big Bang Theory. We caught it on TV a few weeks ago, when nothing else was on. We thought it was funny enough to download the first season. Now, were hooked.
I leave you with this pic...of Bran and his Dad, Ray. This picture was taken during their motorcycle adventure to Alaska a few years ago. Amazing!