Sunday, September 20, 2009

This weekend was a hectic one. My husband was gone this weekend on another motorcycle adventure to Northern Idaho, so it was just me and the kids. Saturday was just plain busy and HOT. Sunday, we had a few errands to run, a baby shower and then normal weekend chores to catch up on. By the time Brandon came home in the afternoon I was passed out on the couch. I am sure he felt like the luckiest man int he world coming home to the trophy wife drooling on the couch. Sexy! lol. Anyway, I got up after a half hour, and we got to spend some nice family time together.

I went to bed immediately after Randi Jackson's ABDC season 4 ended (I love this show!). This morning I woke up, and was suprised when Brandon said he was willing to drop the kids off to daycare. Yay!
I was able to take my time getting to work this morning. This is a first, and it was soooo nice. During my lunch break I went to look around for a birthday present for my little ones 6th birthday on Wednesday. I was hungry so I only picked up wrapping paper and chocolate which was a huge hit with my colegues.

We needed it....

Here is to me getting over the case of the Mondays. Wooohooo!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin