Friday, February 4, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge -Day 23

30 Day Blog Challenge -Day 23-15 facts about you...

1. One of my favorite lines from Grease is "when I hear music, I just can't make my be behave".  That's totally me!  I love music that makes me want to dance, wiggle, jump and just be silly!  

2. I have never been a fan of the water, water actives, pools, or any water sports.   I freak out the second someone mentions (even jokingly) that anyone is going to be thrown into a pool against their will.  it's happened to me, and I have almost drowned.   I will go into full blow panic attack mode.  I've taken swim lessons, but I've never been able to get over my fear of water.  

3. I love trying out new recipes.   In my opinion the best cookbooks ever made have been created by the Pioneer Woman.  All I have to say is I'm making a Ree Drummond recipe and my family starts salivating.  I really love that!   (HUGE GRIN!)

4. I have chewed my nails for as long as I can remember, but I am deterred to stop.   

5. I love the color Red and it's my favorite color!   Purple is my second favorite color. Followed closely by green and orange....I don't know why I added that last part...lol.  

6. I am addicted to crafty blogs. MADE is one of my favorite blogs because it inspires me to learn and try new sewing projects and techniques!  

7. I don't like to check my voicemails.  I only started checking them after I got the iPhone and it's super easy to listen to one message at a time.   

8. I love kickboxing classes. I love the way my sore muscles feel the next day almost as much as the workout. Booya!

9. I really hate matching and "folding" clean socks. I buy mismatched socks for kids on purpose so I don't really have spend so much time finding the pairs in the basket.  

10. I hate driving anywhere new.  Mostly because I don't like to get lost.  Who does right?


11. I love the fourth of July!  I love sitting next to my blue eyed honey watching fireworks lighting up the sky!  Call me cheesy, but I honestly think it's super romantic!  


12.  I love ice-cream!  If I had been a smarted teenager, I'm sure would have worked at one of those cute ice-cream shop instead of the grease bucket I worked at ONE summer!  


13. I'm obsessed with Fruit Ninja!  It's the first App I purchased on my phone and almost a year later, I still love playing it!


14.  I'm sad to say that I have a black thumb. Year after year I buy plants and year after year, each one of those plants dies.   I've given up. 


15. I love to read. I didn't when I was younger, but that changed after I had Issy.   I started to read in front of her just to set a good example, eventually both of us got bitten by the book worm!  


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin