Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We're Back!

Hello friends:
I know. I know. I have been MIA for a while! We've had a lot going on lately. I while can't say that I havent' had the time to sit in front of the computer, the last thing I have wanted to do is sleepily put my thoughts together for the blog. So I havent.
I am back now, but I still can't promise that I will go back to doing daily posting. What I will do is try to post onece a week to at least give you a run down of what we have been up to.

For now, it is safe to say that the 30 day challenge is going to be put on hold. Towards the end the challenge I felt like I lost focus, and all of my post were about me, and not about the our family- which is what this blog is really intended to be. I may come back to finish it, but it wont be for a while.
for now I leave you with these two pictures of my sweet kids. To me these pictures not only capture a cute little brother/big sister moment, but they also capture the moment where perhaps two siblings are becoming best friends. When my kids grow up, one of the things I want is for them to be close and love each other as much as I love my sisters. As a Mother, there is no greater joy than rare moments like these.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Austin Lovelys said...

love those sweet pictures! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin