Friday, September 28, 2012

HUGE NEWS!

I have some amazing, amazing news...



and NO, I am not pregnant.....






Okay, I'll tell you.




Come closer.





A little closer.



Are you ready for it?




 you sure?





I wont ask again....





Okay...





here...




it...





goes...





I bet the suspense is....





Killing you.......






I thought so.....





Okay....


Here's our fantastic, amazing, my heart swells over and over with pride and love when I think about it.

Here is goes...


After working full time, and dedicating hours upon hours of hard school work, all while staying on top of his "normal" father/husband/employee/friend/son etc. Brandon has OFFICIALLY completed his LAST COLLEGE class!!!!   Which means.... he is officially a college  GRADUATE!!!!   Yay!!!


I am so proud of him.  He's one amazing man.   I can't tell you how many nights he stayed up working on homework/ school assignments, and still managed get up the next day for work, then come home to his real, full time family life.   I seriously never want this moment.  The road we took, getting married too young, having the kids, a few pretty significant moves, lots of fights, and  giggles later and here we are.     I'm sure there were many nights, where the end was no where in sight, but he was persistent and made it happen.  My heart swells at the thought of how proud I am of Brandon!  
 

The day after his last class,  I took Bran out to his favorite place to celebrate.   This is one BIG amazing milestone for the Chopko clan, worthy of the Bangers & Mash from The British Beer Company.   We're so proud Bran!




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin