Saturday, June 13, 2009

the restlessness continues...

I know my husband is hating me right now, but I can't shake this restlessness off. Today I got up way early. For those who know me, this is a huge deal, as I am not a morning person....I do not like to wake up early especially on Saturdays. Today however I was up before 7:45 am. Yes, I know its not super early but for this night owl, it really is.

I guess there is a first time for everything...

Once we got up, had breakfast we decided to make a stop at Lowe's. I love home improvement stores, I love tools, I love to build things...well, I love it when Brandon builds me things. I'd like to think that I am just the one with the good ideas. lol.
Anyway, we picked up some wood and supplies to build the kids a sandbox. Its certainly nothing fancy but its bigger than most I have seen around town and MUCH more economical. The most expensive part of this project was definitely the sand bags at almost $4 per bag. The best part was working on this little project of ours as a family. Issy loved it! Before long she was building castles, and digging up her skeleton T-Rex and just having the time of her life. I had to make her come inside when it started raining, otherwise she would have kept playing. My husband is a keeper!

2 comments:

Austin Lovelys said...

That's a great idea! Good work guys :)

Ali Smith said...

So where's the pic?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin