Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How time flies....

I have showed this picture to very few people. Yikes!


One year ago today I was as big as a house, my feet were so swollen that they were beyond recognition. Just as Brandon and I were settling in bed for the night, the contractions started getting so intense that I was 100 percent sure that I was in full on labor. This second pregnancy had been at least ten times tougher than the first, and I always had a brave face on, so when the alligator tears started to roll down my cheeks Brandon freaked out and immediately called his parents. They were kind enough to help us tend Issy, while went to the hospital. Off were.
We showed up to Triage only to be told it was a false alarm. Contractions continued but because they were irregular and we got sent home. I felt miserable.
No, our little Jax was not born until the 3rd of December and I know it’s been a whole year since this happened but the memory still feels so fresh in my mind. It’s amazing how fast time flies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin