Thursday, March 11, 2010

Felt Hair Clips!

I know that sometimes I am a little slow to catch up, but when I do watch out!
Issy absolutely HATES, (and I am not exacggerating here) getting her hair brushed, let alone done in any acceptable manner. By the time its time to get her off to school, we are both on the verge of tears. So...today, I decided to try something new and while blog surfing, I came across a blog I had never visited before called A Hoot and A Holler. One of the things that immediately caught my attention are these super cute felt hair clips!


I didn't have much felt on hand nor did I have any of the mini pom pom circles, so I improvised a little by replacing the middle of the flower with a simple button. I have seen other people use pearls, charms...you name it. Here is my version of a Hoot and a Holler Hand Made Stocking Stuffer-Flower Clip Tutorial.





Issy loved it the clip and I can actually see her wearing it. If this works, I am totally buying all of the felt I can get my hands on and making enough clips for every outfit! Halleluia!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Austin Lovelys said...

Waaay cute! I've seen these before..were they easy to make?? I'm still stuck on bow making! lol.

Martha said...

Thanks! They are extreemly easy to make.
I would love to learn how to make bows..I will have to shoot you an email so I can learn.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin