Thursday, March 18, 2010

T-ball practice #2


I am too tired to write anything tonight, but I just had to say that Issy's practice went extremely well today. We dropped Jax off at Grandma's so that we could show Issy our support. Honestly, I just couldn’t be prouder of my little Issy. The weather went back to its chilly self-the adults froze while the kids seemed unaffected by the cold, harsh wind. Practice started at 6 pm. I was freezing and it felt like we had already been there for a good 45 minutes, when I pulled out my cell phone to see that only 8 minutes had passed….Ha! I got in my car, drove home, to get a second layer for Issy and I.

Brrr.

I did take a few pictures , but I will have to post them later.

Good Night.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin