Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Days are sneaking up on me!!!

Does anyone else feel like the holidays are sneaking up on them or is it just me?


This week I am throwing a Thanksgiving Party for the Elderly I work with. Most of them go out of town for the holidays, so we throw all of the holiday parties early to make sure most of them can come eat and socialize.

I am also working on a retirement luncheon for a maintenance man who has worked for our company for 18+ years. The problem is that I just found out he was retiring this past Friday/ Just this afternoon, I also found out I was put in charge of organizing his party (which is scheduled for) next Tuesday. Hmmm....If you have any ideas..please let me know.



Last time I checked Thanksgiving was still happening. I told my kids that I was going to come up with the best Thanksgiving dinner ever...and I will. Just don't tell anyone that the only thing I have managed to buy for our extra special Thanksgiving dinner is the turkey. Between the turkey and the 10 hours worth of Food Network shows saved on the DVR, I am sure that I will be able to figure something out. Right?!

Just in case your head is not spinning yet, my little Jackson's birthday is also right around the corner. The week after Thanksgiving to be exact! Thank goodness we at least picked up his present early. All we have to do now is figure out what we are going to do on his special day I am secretly hoping is that it snows,that way we can take the kids sledding all day. He would absolutely LOVE that!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin