Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our First New England Thanksgiving!

Today, I am thankful for being able to wak up to a house full of people who I love.
I am thankful for my husband, who takes care of us, supports me, and has always been an amazing father!
I am thankful for each of my kids becuase there is no words to describe how beautiful they have made my life since there came into our lives.
I am thankful for our family far away. Without YOUR support, there is no way that we would have had the courage to journey to this new place.
I am thankful for our health, our jobs, and all of our friends.
***
Our menu today (I know you are dying to find out) is Turkey, Heavenly Potatoes (it's a Chopko recipe and yes, these potatoes are HEEEEAVENLY). I am making my version of Tyler Florence Homemade Stuffing (sorry I couldnt find the recipe to link it), and a buttery Brussels Sprout concoction. Issy and I made a pumpkin pie this morning! Our house smells delicious!
Right now, our turkey is taking up every cubit ft of our tiny oven...and we are waiting for our friends to show up about 3 pm. Besides missing our family in Idaho, everything is turning out just as I imaged! I am so friggin' excited/thankful, happy!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin