Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week Two

For most people a typical workday may include getting in checking your email, voicemail, filling out some paperwork, witnessing an old geezer spat or a few, then taking a few calls. Oh wait...the old geezer fight did happen. Yikes! What a shocker! How the heck do you say Knock it off to a couple of elderly women? ...youuu don’t. I just stood there..worried and praying that no one knew any fantastical Chuck Norris moves and I would end up getting fired.

Oh happy day!

Anyway...here is picture of my office. I wish I had a before picture, because it was a filled with piles and boxes of paper and it was a mess. The picture makes the office feel a little cold and unpersonal, but its nothing a little plant and a family picture can't fix.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Austin Lovelys said...

Cheesh! Hang in there kiddo! Nice office I know you will make it your own :) Good luck!

mom said...

this is really nice office. And thank you so much to help me open this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin