Sunday, August 1, 2010


A few days ago I came across the Naked Baby Project over at Blueberrymoon, and I have not been able to stop thinking about the patterns ever since.

This morning I decided to make them. By lunch I had already made the Peasant top, two diapers and the little pants. The Peasant top was extreemly easy to put together. I had to do a lot of modifications to the diapers since our babies were about half the size of the model was that was used for the patterns, but there are some tips for working around that. There wasnt any direction for the pants ( and if there was I couldnt find it) but with a little trial and error, they ended up being the easiest item to pice together.

Check out these cuties now!

This project counts towards the sew something goal I made for this summer, but rest assured my friends that it wont be the last. Phew!!! I know someone out there was worried there for a second.

Alright, happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Austin Lovelys said...

Great job! I love these outfits. Cute. I really need to get a sewing machine! lol.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin