Saturday, July 14, 2012

A perk!

The day after getting into town from Boise, I was scheduled to attend a networking charity event for an organization we get a lot of our education and training from.   The charity event took place at the Boston Harbor, on cruise ship.  I really enjoy my job (most days anyway)  but I could seriously get used to perks like this!

Our dinner on the harbor cruise was non other than.... Lobster with clam chowder and an assortment of other sides.  My mouth is salivating recalling the event becuase  the food was freakishly delicious!   I don't believe that I have ever had a full lobster before.  I've gotta tell you, it was out of this world AMAZING!




Boston. View from Cruise ship.  Breathtaking isn't it?  


Me.  Like a kid in a candy shop.  Except, this was 100 times better.  



Lobster, a glass of vino and good company. Doesn't get better.  


P.S.  For the event, I had no choice but to put my big girl panties on and drive the hour and ten minutes into Boston. BY. MY. SELF.  It's a first for me. And, in retrospect I'm glad I had to do it.  I finally got over my fear of driving along side all of these crazy east coat drivers (DURING RUSH HOUR).   When I arrived (balmy hands and all), I couldn't believe that 1. I did not get lost, and 2.  I did die.  I almost kissed the valet guy out of relief (Just don't tell Bran that).  ha!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin