Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm back...

It's been close to a month since I have been back from my trip to Idaho.   The trip was too short, the flight was long, but what matters is that I had the BEST time  while I was there surrounded by my whole family.  

I missed my rug rats, but since I was traveling alone, I got be my completely carefree self.  On the flight, I was able to sleep, or read or chit chat with my flight neighbor (which I have to admit that I love to do. Ha!).    

I got to meet the newest addition to our family.  Jacob.  He's was such a sweet little boy.  Aaah!  Totally makes my heart melt when I see him through pictures.


And theres the sweet and sassy Ms. livi.  I had such a blast with her.  I love being an Aunt.  She cracks me up, and reminds me SOOO much of Jax.  At this age anyway, they have very, very  similar personalities.   



I just love this kid...


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin