Friday, April 3, 2009

4 Months Old & Special Delivery!

Jackson had his four month baby get well check up yesterday. We have been a little worried about his weight lately as he is bigger than all the other babies we have seen around since his birth. I mostly wanted to make sure that he was healthy and I was not turning my son into one of those Montel kids that are 75 lbs at 6 months. Oh my goodness I feel one hundred times better after going to the pediatrician I was told he is healthy - yes he is a little chubby but his weight gain should slow down over the next few months...and more importantly he is right where he should be developmentally. His stats are:

weight: 18 lbs 8 oz. (off the charts...lol)

Height : 25.5 inches (75 %)

Head Circumference: 41.5 cm (35%)

We were given the green light to start on the rice cereal so today I picked up a high chair for the little guy, some rice cereal, and a bowl and spoon set. feeding was a blast...it turned into a family affair....Daddy taking pictures, big sister Issy and I taking turns feeding him.
As you can see he wasn't quite sure what was going on...but he is pointing at his bowl so he was on the right track.
Not sure if he is liking the rice cereal or not....


In the end...he was loving all of the attention and all the yummy food...

We topped him off with 5 oz after his cereal and he was just loving life....
P.S. I have a million more pictures...if you want the messy ones email me- They are super cute too!


Some other exciting News:
Issy got a package today in the mail...she saved up all of her allowance for months and we let her order this butterfly kit. She rarely gets mail so she was absolutely psyched about the special delivery. Check it out! (these pictures are from Photobucket so the formatting is different)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin