Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lazy Wednesday

Wednesday proved to be a pretty lazy day for the most part. I got up threw some stuff in the crock pot for dinner, I ran a few loads of laundry and then we took our time getting dressed and ready. We had an appointment in Boise at 2 pm so while I was running around the house I stopped to take some of the kids playing. Poor Jackson if only he knew :)

I don't know if you can see that in the picture Jackson is playing with a Barbie kid named "David"- Issy loved the company -Jackson loved the "chew toy"- I loved the longer shower! win-win for everyone!

3 comments:

Miss K said...

Martha, cute family pic, your daughter looks just like you!

Austin Lovelys said...

Isn't not rushing in the shower nice! I love taking a long hot shower without all the nix and cuts from shaving so fast! LOL. Love the pictures!!

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin