Saturday, October 17, 2009

All things Apple

The trip to the orchard a few weeks ago was probably one of the best ideas I have ever had. Our house has been filled with this sweet cinnamon-apple smell for the last week or so. My family has been enjoying the apple sauce I made, the apple butter for our pan cakes and best of all the Superb Apple Pie!!! We just can’t get enough of all of this apple goodness!


Jax enjoying pancakes with apple topping!


Issy enjoying the apple pie with a little french vanilla ice cream!


My first apple pie ever and it was oooh sooo superb!


Why can't it be fall forever?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth Patch said...

Good morning and Happy Sits Saturday Sharefest!
such happy children! such a yummy pie! I'm (almost) inspired to make one myself...

Austin Lovelys said...

That looks yummy!

Haws Family said...

That pie looks yummy! I'll have to learn to bake, Kort would love that.

Lacey said...

Beautiful kids and yummy looking food! Visiting from sits.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin