Sunday, October 25, 2009

Growing Up...




This is one of those things I never, ever want to forget.



Out of the blue-Issy asked me to please google Zoologist.
Me: "oh really, why?"
Issy: "Well I want to really know what they do"
Me: "Okay" (as I googled) pause.
Me: "Wwhere did you hear about Zoologist?"
Issy: "At school. I didnt know about them at all, but my teacher told me that they study animals. All animals!
Me: Quickly read through the career description to her

Issy: (pause) "Yes, that is excatly what I want to be when I grow up! (Giggles) Good think I go to school, becuase I never knew about zoologist. They dont just help animals get better, they get to be around them even when they are not sick. Cool! (runs off to watch Phineas and Ferb , like the conversation never happened)


Ahhh! I am so proud!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Austin Lovelys said...

How cute! Its all about those moments :) warm fuzzies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin