Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dresser: Part 4 (At Last!!!)

Here is my Pottery Barn inspiration. I absolutely love the worn corners. I love the color too, but being that my room gets very little light with my husbands work schedule, I needed something brighter.
The cost for this blue beaut is $899 plus S&H.

Cost for my dresser and my night stand $61.58
Breakdown:
Paint: $4.00 (two pint size cans on clearance)
Primer: $6.00
Knobs $41.58 (15 knobs total) This was by far the most expensive part of the whole project.
Supplies: $10.00 (includes sand paper, sponge roller etc.)
Before:


After:



My room is a lot happier now :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Austin Lovelys said...

Came out really nice there! A+ my dear. :)

Anonymous said...

Your dresser turned out great!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin