Friday, February 26, 2010

Fat Lip

I have always know this day would come. *Sigh* It happened so fast, I can only remember jumping up from my chair to sweep my little man up from the floor. Somehow he missed a step and fell onto a dinning room chair at Grandmas. There was so much blood, I didnt know if it was coming from his front tooth, or the inside of his lip...ugh, it was so scary!
Luckily, it wasnt as bad as it looked, and after a nice big bottle of milk, he was back to his HAPPY SELF!



Oh! My sweet little boy! One day, I am going to look back and miss your wobbly 14 month old walk. Until then, I really wish I could put you in a bubble so you never get hurt again.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Austin Lovelys said...

Poor little guy! Don't you hate that you can't do anything to protect them from their falls? Sigh. I hope he feels a lot better. Gosh he's getting so big!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin