Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cold/Flu Season is Here...

I know I have been MIA this week. Flu season came knocking at our door, and for the last few weeks we have been passing the same flu/cold/sinus infections back and forth to each other. Its been a whole week of being cooped up inside our 1100 sq ft house. That was rough. Two days ago we woke up to a blanket of snow, and today, we were surprised to see that the sun was bright. The thermostat read (a perfect) 56 degrees! We played outside, Issy and Brandon rode bikes. It was exactly what the Doctor ordered.

Now that I feel better, I was able to upload pictures from the last few weeks; when I came across this one, I had to do a double take. Who is this young lady?


Photobucket

She's Just Beautiful.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin