Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sunshine


(Drive In 2007)

Lack of post = we are out and about playing in the sun.

Spring has taken its sweet time to settle here in the Boise area. I am not sure the warm spring weather is here to stay, but this past week we were surprised with 75 plus degree weather, and we have not been able to get our fill since.
It didn’t feel like spring, it felt more like summer. What a beautiful thing it was. I have so many fun activities plan, one our favorites is packing the family up and heading to the drive in theater. Issy is a little trooper, and loves to stay up late. She gets a kick out of loading up snacks, blankets etc and cozying up with us. I remember going with my parents when I was kid, so I am happy that we are able to carry on that "tradition" with my kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin