Thursday, April 8, 2010

"The Turd Boy"

Warning!
If you have a weak stomach do not continue reading.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.


Oh My! Oh My! Oh My!! This is all I could say when I went to pick Jackson up from his Nap. He is either outgrowing his diapers or I put it on too tight, regardless, he woke up and a bomb must have gone off in his diaper because there was POOP EVERYWHERE!

Oh my! Oh my!


Wipes would never get the job done, so in to the bath he went. I love having kids but poo is not something a MOM ever gets used to. The crib had to be disinfected, the blankets washed TWICE, bath cleaned twice. I totally wanted to cry today.


I love you buddy,but holy smokes this was not fun.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Austin Lovelys said...

lol I know exactly what you mean! Hahahahaha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin