Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Trip to Winter Wonderland...I mean Vermont!




We had such a great time at Smugglers Notch' Vermont! I am sure I am not the only one not ready to come back to reality.

It was nice being able to visit an area of the states that, we may have not ever visited, had we not moved to MA. I never in a million years thought that we would have been spending a weekend in Vermont. I am glad we did because I love it up there! As soon as we got in to town, the radio stations were playing english music, but the DJ's were speaking French Canadian. SO FUN! The towns were super cute, cute homes, cute little shops, awesome food. I just couldnt get enough.

On Friday, we took advantage of the late check in to rest up (aka re-coup from my motion sickness), get some dinner, and enjoy some quite time together!

The rest of the weekend we took in the sites ( like the Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream Tour-Yum!), the great food, the night tubing, kids fun zone, etc. Izzy is at an amazing age where she can literally roll around in the snow and have a blast. Which is good, becuase that is what she did on our "time off". We just loved watching her play! Jax is a different story... If you remember, Jackson, has never really been a fan of the cold, wet stuff. He did warm up to it eventually,only beucase he realized that it was okay to throw snow balls at us. Funny!

Honestly, I do believe we made some beautiful memories this weekend, so I really hope that we can do this again next year.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin