Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wooohooo!



Did anyone notice my new blog banner? It is so awesome is it?! The best part is that I did that. Yep. Me. I did have a little (okay, a lot of) help from one my new favorite blogs: i am momma hear me Roar . I have been following her blog for about 6 months because I already loved her creative ideas, but the last few days have been better than ever! Cheri put together 4 day photography tutorial for people out there (see below), like ME, that have no clue how to take cute pictures, or how to take those cute pictures, and make them even better. Honestly, this was one of the best and easiest tutorials to follow. Obviously look at my awesome banner!
Please visit her site, then come back becuase thanks to her, I am going to be taking LOTS and LOTS of pictures of the cutest kids I know (yes, I know I am completely biased).

I am Momma hear me Roar- Photography Tips 1, 2, 3 and 4. Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Martha! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photo week. Thanks so much for linking up the photo tips. Good luck with all your pictures!

Austin Lovelys said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love all her tips! I'm totally following her blog!! Cute blog header :) love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin