Sunday, January 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challage: Day 11

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

I used to have one of those big Caboodles filled with make up that I never used. After our third or perhaps our fourth move, I decided that I could live without all the old (probably expired) make up. Now, the I am back to the basics. I have foundation, powder, a couple black eyeliners, 2-3 mascaras (becuase I have yet to find a favorite), a little eye shadow set and blush. BORING!
What I want to do is just throw everything out and make an appointment with one of those make up consultants. The only thing that worries me is that I would leave the chair looking like a Las Vegas Drag Queen. I have nothing against them, I just dont want to look like one of them. I want to look like myself, but better. Easy right?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Haws Family said...

Not easy at all! You should go to MAC, look at the basics - eyeliner, mascara (best one is from Victoria's Secret!!), a shimmer, translucent eyeshadow, golden tone shadows, lipgloss, bronzer/blush and some mineral powder. You'll look subtle but super classy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin