Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.



About a month and a half ago I found the best mexican food restaurant located right around the corner from where I work. When I first found it, I was addicted and would literally go in about 2-3 times a week. The people there know who I am now...its sort of nice nice and also just a tiny bit embarrasing. I guess not enough to keep me away though. =) For those who do not live in the New England area you are probably thinking "oh Mexican food big deal" but around these parts good mexican food is not easy to come by. In fact, I have only seen 3 restaurants since I have lived here in the past six months. When we have gone in to try them (in my experience) the food was horrible. You get all dressed up, pack the kids, and then leave with that unfufilled craving.... It's such a disapointment.
Tonight, I decided that since I had already hit the mexican place up for lunch, there was NO WAY I could show up again for a dinner pick up. No Way! I decided to just come home, and make my own mexican taco concoction. It was good. They kids are not very adventurous...so it was mostly Bran and I that ate. A little tomato, cilantro, limes...yum!


Unfortunatly, we were starving, and we ate our goods up rather quickly. The only thing left were the limes. Anyway...

The bottom line is: Next time you guys are sitting in a mexican restaurant, enjoying you chips and salsa...and even hopefully your margarita or cervesa...think of us here in the shadows of the mexican-less options and truly ENJOY!






Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin