Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

The only thing I never leave my house without is my purse. Right now it's full of old receipts I will never look at, 2-3 lip glosses, a set of work keys, business cards, scentsy cataloges, two small hot wheels cars, a small buzz light year wing, and of course my wallet. It's a mess! I like big purses, but the problem is that the bigger my purse is, the more I fill it with. Sort of like a mini van, that is why I will never own one. haha.

I have really thought about getting a cute little Wristlet like the one below. To me this feels like my old fun pre baby self. Maybe, just maybe if I forced myself to carry only carry the essentials ( Debit Card, lip gloss, etc) this cute Coach Wristlet would be my first choice.

If money was no object and I was somehow able to justify spending ($300+) on a handbag, my first choice would be this beautiful leather Coach handbag. It's timeless!!! I am seriously googly eye over it! Perhaps the price tag would force me to keep my purse perfectly organized.



:)

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin