Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challange: Day 7

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.

If I could re-live our wedding and money was no object, I would definatly pick a small, intimate destination wedding for my groom and the whole clan. The first place that comes to mind is an Italian villa, stocked full of yummy cheese, bread and VINO!!! Oh, la la! We would tour the villages, and surrounding areas for a few days before the wedding. On the wedding day, I worry about nothing becuase every detail has already been taken care of. Myy dress would be a simple, elegant dress to go with our country side wedding. My hair would be down, wavy and free to dance with the breeze! I could see us getting married under an olive tree, while holding a bouquet of wild flowers. The ceremony would be short, and sweet. The reception would start with a wine tasting...followed by tons and tons of authentic dishes. People would eat, dance and laugh till all hours of the night.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin